Manila– Twitter announced a partnership with leading television network ABS-CBN and McDonald’s through Twitter Amplify, a sponsorship package that allows the global foodservice retailer to extend its brand presence and reach targeted audiences following the UAAP Cheerdance Championship in the Philippines on October 3, 2015.
The first Twitter Amplify deal of its kind in the region, ABS-CBN will Tweet live content, including videos of the cheerleading action from the annual competition which McDonald’s @McDo_PH, will be running a series of Promoted Tweets against, supported by Twitter’s Auto Amplify. Apart from being at the live event, students from the eight competing universities cheering for their teams can watch the competition on television, follow #UAAPCDC2015 conversations on Twitter and Tweet #McDoBonFries for a chance to win free fries for their school.
Twitter Amplify enables media organizations and brands to capture the excitement on television and distribute it to audiences across Twitter, far beyond their existing followers, even across the globe. Audiences can immediately relive that moment or experience it for the first time on their mobile phones while they engage in Twitter conversations.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 566 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020