South Korea (EPG), Ecuador (Ecuavisa), Peru (ATV), Portugal (SIC), Uruguay (Teledoce) and four other countries have bet on the strength of noir drama The Party. The Brazilian broadcaster has offered multi-genre fictional series for years. In addition to telenovelas, Globo produces series, miniseries, comedies and films, which are developed with the same care and quality.
The Party is a re-interpretation of a 1974 telenovela of the same name, a Globo success, featuring an innovative storyline: the entire story takes place in a 24-hour period in a plot full of suspense, ambition, hidden agendas and uncontrolled passions. In the miniseries, a body is found in the pool during a sophisticated party and the celebratory mood gives way to a police scene where everyone is a suspect.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020