StarHub partners Nielsen to launch system in Singapore
Singapore– Recognising the industry’s need to better understand pay TV viewing and its reach, Singapore’s largest pay TV operator StarHub has partnered leading global information and measurement company Nielsen to launch StarHub SmarTAM, Singapore’s first Television Audience Measurement system using Return Path Data (RPD) technology. StarHub has also commissioned Nielsen to support the subscription and sales of SmarTAM data.
Harvesting RPD from StarHub’s two-way digital set-top boxes in 545,000 homes and applying Nielsen’s proprietary research for TV viewership measurement, StarHub SmarTAM offers advertisers, advertising media buyers, and content providers granular insight into what StarHub TV households and individuals are watching.
The TV audience measurement system tracks both real-time and time-shift viewing of TV content and advertising spots across more than 200 StarHub TV channels. 5,000 StarHub TV homes have been carefully selected to be statistically representative of StarHub TV households in Singapore, providing the industry-largest viewer panel that produces accurate data on the viewing behaviour of pay TV channels.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020