Zodiak Kids announced that it has pre-sold Zodiak Kids Studios brand new animation Floogals to Discovery Kids (Latin America), TVO & Knowledge Network (Canada), Hop! Channel (Israel) and Spectrum Film (Indonesia) ahead of the preschool programmes launch on Sprout early next year.
Discovery Kids will also represent the consumer products rights for Floogals in Latin America. The 52 x 11’ series is a ground breaking mix of photo real CGI, and live action never seen before in preschool television.
Floogals will launch on Sprout, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment’s 24 hour preschool network, in the U.S. in early 2016. The series is based on an original idea from Dan Good and developed by Zodiak Kids Studio’s UK production company, The Foundation, in conjunction with UK special effects studio Jellyfish Pictures, and Nevision Limited who are the strategic investment partner in the series.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 227 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020