Munich– Red Arrow Entertainment Group has strengthened its global digital presence by launching Ripple Entertainment, a digital media company in Los Angeles. Ripple Entertainment will be led by co-founders Gayle Gilman (CEO) and Jason Ziemianski (CRO).
Run as a wholly independent company, Ripple will launch and operate vertically focused networks, producing original content with Red Arrow production companies, external strategic partners and independent creators. Ripple Entertainment will also act as Red Arrow’s hub for digital strategy, building a diverse portfolio of assets around the Group’s growing slate of formats and shows, thus maximizing the value of Red Arrow’s IP catalogue.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020