Munich– Red Arrow Entertainment Group has strengthened its global digital presence by launching Ripple Entertainment, a digital media company in Los Angeles. Ripple Entertainment will be led by co-founders Gayle Gilman (CEO) and Jason Ziemianski (CRO).
Run as a wholly independent company, Ripple will launch and operate vertically focused networks, producing original content with Red Arrow production companies, external strategic partners and independent creators. Ripple Entertainment will also act as Red Arrow’s hub for digital strategy, building a diverse portfolio of assets around the Group’s growing slate of formats and shows, thus maximizing the value of Red Arrow’s IP catalogue.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020