Singapore– MediaCorp announced the appointment of industry veteran Cheah Chee Kong as Chief Content Officer starting 9 November. In his role, Cheah will drive the content strategy and development for its extensive portfolio of entertainment products across its TV and digital platforms, as well as content syndication. He will be reporting to Shaun Seow, CEO of MediaCorp. Doreen Neo, Head of Studios and Georgina Chang, Head of The Celebrity Agency, will report to him.
Prior to this, Mr Cheah was at Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific where he held creative, content and marketing portfolios. As a writer, director and producer, he has won numerous accolades including the Toronto International Film Festival’s Discovery Award.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020