Höhenkirchen/Munich– The popular Japanese anime TV series and IP phenomenon Yo-Kai Watch (78 x 30’), which is about to debut on a global stage, is now bound to extend its success story further into Europe. The German brand management and media company m4e AG has agreed with VIZ Media Europe to establish a broad licensing program on the comedy-adventure TV show in the German-speaking territories.
Since its first broadcast on TV Tokyo in January 2014, Yo-Kai Watch has become one of the most popular cross media franchises of all time in Japan. It dominates the television, merchandise, gaming and toy markets in Japan, with retail sales of over Euro 2 billion in just twenty months. A leading broadcaster in Germany will be announced soon for a TV launch in 2016.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020