BOOM!’s stripped Spanish series continues to draw a higher than average share for Antena 3 having launched over a year ago. It has also aired successfully in Hungary (TV2), Kazakhstan (Channel SEVEN), Chile (TVN), and Uruguay (Canal 10, finished Spanish version) with a total of more than 400 episodes commissioned worldwide to date. BOOM! has also performed well in the US achieving robust results for FOX. Versions for Cambodia (Bayon TV) and Peru (America TV) are in the pipeline.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020