Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that Marcus Wolter, CEO of Endemol Shine Germany, has been appointed to the new position of Chairman, Northern Europe.
Marcus takes up his expanded role with immediate effect and will oversee Endemol Shine Group’s operations in the Nordics, the Netherlands and Belgium whilst continuing to lead Endemol Shine Germany as CEO. He will work closely with the leaders of the Group’s local companies in the region, pursuing new opportunities for growth and diversification whilst ensuring ideas, resources and expertise are shared across markets.
The Group’s companies in these territories include Endemol Shine Netherlands, NL Film and TV, Endemol Shine Belgium and Endemol Shine Nordics, with the latter incorporating Meter Television, STO-CPH Produktion, Filmlance International, Mag5 Content, Rubicon TV, Metronome Spartacus, Metronome Productions, Endemol Sweden and Shine Finland.
Marcus will continue to be based at Endemol Shine Germany’s offices in Cologne and will report directly to Sophie Turner Laing, CEO of Endemol Shine Group.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020