In a television first, the series follows Todd Sampson from Sydney to London, Germany to California in a threeâ€month scientifically endorsed brainâ€training program. It is a lifeâ€changing adventure to discover what the latest neuroscience has to offer. Under the guidance of the world’s top scientists, Sampson spends 12 mindâ€expanding weeks learning to train his brain to improve his cognition, his creativity and the connection between mind and body. He masters skills to improve his mental speed, attention, memory, creativity, innovation, lateral thinking, body intelligence, visualization and emotional intelligence.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020