Beijing– Beijing Film Academy (BFA) and Singapore Media Academy (SMA) have announced the launch of the Diploma in Filmmaking in Singapore, making the prestigious curriculum available to students outside of China for the first time in 65 years.
Since establishment, the curriculum taught by BFA has made many internationally renowned film professionals, many who have revolutionised the Asia film industry and created many works that have changed the history of film and television.BFA and SMA hopes to nurture the next generation of media leaders who are truly international through this cross-cultural collaboration.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020