Melbourne– DSI by Inverleigh, commercial arm of Inverleigh Media Holdings, has linked arms with its other divisions to rebrand as Inverleigh. The news comes as the company prepares to launch an unprecedented 83 new series titles at MIPCOM and Sportel this October.
Since launching four years ago, DSI has enjoyed sustained year-on-year growth, currently distributing premium sports content to more than 230 broadcasters worldwide.
The group’s in-house production and development divisions – Intrepid Production and Vertiscope respectively – have since established the most diverse and significant sport entertainment library, which now exceeds 2,000 hours.
“The decision to create a single commercial brand is aimed at strengthening competitiveness and streamlining operations, while enabling Inverleigh to boost its position in the global sports market,” said Inverleigh CEO Peter Wraith.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 45 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020