Kuala Lumpur– Malaysians can now watch the hottest titles, anytime with Astro’s new OD (on-demand) offering. Astro introduces an exciting way of enjoying entertainment, where every Malaysian can pick their favourite shows and watch instantly on TV and a device. Consumers can select from thousands of entertainment choices.
OD by Astro enables Malaysians to personalize their TV viewing experience – from the content selection to how and when they want to watch their shows. The rich choice of content including the latest and the biggest box office movies and complete seasons of TV series will appeal to the different individuals in a household.
Every individual in every household, in addition to linear TV channels, can personalise their viewing experience to enjoy their favourite movies and TV series instantly at their convenience. OD is available to Astro customers through an Internet-connected Personal Video Recorder (PVR) at home, or via Astro on the Go (AOTG) on a smartphone, laptop or tablet, with options to suit different needs and every budget. Non-Astro customers can also enjoy our OD content via AOTG.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020