Kuala Lumpur– Malaysians can now watch the hottest titles, anytime with Astro’s new OD (on-demand) offering. Astro introduces an exciting way of enjoying entertainment, where every Malaysian can pick their favourite shows and watch instantly on TV and a device. Consumers can select from thousands of entertainment choices.
OD by Astro enables Malaysians to personalize their TV viewing experience – from the content selection to how and when they want to watch their shows. The rich choice of content including the latest and the biggest box office movies and complete seasons of TV series will appeal to the different individuals in a household.
Every individual in every household, in addition to linear TV channels, can personalise their viewing experience to enjoy their favourite movies and TV series instantly at their convenience. OD is available to Astro customers through an Internet-connected Personal Video Recorder (PVR) at home, or via Astro on the Go (AOTG) on a smartphone, laptop or tablet, with options to suit different needs and every budget. Non-Astro customers can also enjoy our OD content via AOTG.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020