Beijing & Singapore– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia announced that Pierre Cheung has been appointed Senior Vice President and General Manager of Viacom International Media Networks for Greater China, effective 24 September.
In this position, Cheung will be based in Beijing, and reports directly to Mark Whitehead, VIMN Asia’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director. He will oversee the management and operations of the Greater China office, across VIMN’s brands and business, while developing VIMN’s long-term strategic plan in China. Cheung will be working closely with Whitehead to seek out new opportunities and revenue streams that will bring VIMN’s presence in these key markets to the next level.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 75 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020