Singapore– Sony Pictures Television Networks will launch a worldwide campaign across their channels in 177 countries, engaging viewers in environmental issues; it was announced today by Andy Kaplan, president, worldwide networks for Sony Pictures Television (SPT). The effort, titled Picture This, will utilize the channels’ storytelling expertise to engage viewers around environmental issues important to each market. Picture This will then combine these local efforts into a worldwide voice to bring awareness to everyday efforts that can help protect our natural resources.
In Asia, SPT Networks, which includes leading channels Animax, AXN, Gem, ONE and Sony Channel will present a three minute on air spot encouraging viewers to reduce the use of plastic bags in their daily lives. To communicate the message, SPT Networks enlisted the support of El Gamma Penumbra, the mesmerizing shadow play group who won the first season of Asia’s Got Talent on AXN earlier this year.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021