Singapore– Sony Pictures Television Networks will launch a worldwide campaign across their channels in 177 countries, engaging viewers in environmental issues; it was announced today by Andy Kaplan, president, worldwide networks for Sony Pictures Television (SPT). The effort, titled Picture This, will utilize the channels’ storytelling expertise to engage viewers around environmental issues important to each market. Picture This will then combine these local efforts into a worldwide voice to bring awareness to everyday efforts that can help protect our natural resources.
In Asia, SPT Networks, which includes leading channels Animax, AXN, Gem, ONE and Sony Channel will present a three minute on air spot encouraging viewers to reduce the use of plastic bags in their daily lives. To communicate the message, SPT Networks enlisted the support of El Gamma Penumbra, the mesmerizing shadow play group who won the first season of Asia’s Got Talent on AXN earlier this year.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020