ABC Commercial is launching new content from the international children’s entertainers, The Wiggles, at MIP Junior.
Following her extraordinary success among Australian preschool audiences, the hugely popular and effervescent Yellow Wiggle Emma now features in her own series, Emma! (30 x 4’ HD). The series premiered on ABCKIDS in June this year, where it has been a hit with both TV and digital audiences.
Also on the slate is The Wiggles Meet the Orchestra (1 x 60’ HD). The Wiggles – joined by their friends including Andy the conductor, Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog – perform their famous songs to the accompaniment of the world-renowned Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. It’s a wonderful musical and educational experience that introduces children to the sounds of the orchestra.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020