London – Independent producer Nevision announces that it is expanding its international business, taking a majority stake in boutique financing and distribution company About Premium Content (APC), which has offices in Paris and London.
The deal will give Nevision a strengthened presence in Europe and will bring increased support and funding access to APC, which will continue to be run by joint CEOs and founders Emmanuelle Guilbart and Laurent Boissel.
James Cabourne, Executive Chairman of Nevision says: “We are excited to be broadening our footprint in Europe through our deal with APC. During its first 18 months of existence, APC has managed to build an impressive business as well as a fine library of worldwide distribution rights in scripted, kids and factual productions. We look forward to supporting APC’s future growth and working together to develop an active slate of quality programming for a global audience.”
Guilbart and Boissel at APC adds: “Our agreement with Nevision provides us with significant funding support for further expansion of our fast-growing business, as well as additional expertise in development and co-production of international TV projects, namely in the English-speaking marketplace. Our choice of Nevision as our partner was motivated not only by the great quality of its team but also by its forward looking nature due to James’ impressive track record and strong entrepreneurial values. In our eyes it was critical that we could still operate as an independent and enterprising unit serving the needs of independent TV content creators.”
While the companies will work together on select projects, Nevision and APC remain independent and each can continue to work with individual producers and distributors.
APC’s new advisory committee will be chaired by industry veteran Nigel Pickard who recently joined the Nevision board and will comprise APC principals Guilbart and Boissel, along with Nevision’s James Cabourne, Keith Evans and Tim Buxton.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020