London – NBCUniversal International, the world’s leading media and entertainment company has appointed Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Yeomans will relocate from New York to London to begin her new role commencing September 7, 2015. Reporting to Denise Bassett, Senior Vice President, Communications, NBCUniversal International, Yeomans will be responsible for the leadership of International corporate communications, tasked with delivering impactful, integrated media relations and internal communications strategies to support the ongoing growth of NBC Universal’s International business.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021