London – NBCUniversal International, the world’s leading media and entertainment company has appointed Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Yeomans will relocate from New York to London to begin her new role commencing September 7, 2015. Reporting to Denise Bassett, Senior Vice President, Communications, NBCUniversal International, Yeomans will be responsible for the leadership of International corporate communications, tasked with delivering impactful, integrated media relations and internal communications strategies to support the ongoing growth of NBC Universal’s International business.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020