London – NBCUniversal International, the world’s leading media and entertainment company has appointed Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Emily Yeomans as the Vice President, Corporate Communications, NBC Universal International.
Yeomans will relocate from New York to London to begin her new role commencing September 7, 2015. Reporting to Denise Bassett, Senior Vice President, Communications, NBCUniversal International, Yeomans will be responsible for the leadership of International corporate communications, tasked with delivering impactful, integrated media relations and internal communications strategies to support the ongoing growth of NBC Universal’s International business.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020