Manila– Media5 Marketing Corporation and Brand New Media, a global digital content marketing specialist cum multi-channel network, has announced the appointment of Bianca Grey as the new Head of Sales for Brand New Media channels for the Philippines.
Grey had a three-year stint as Industry Manager for Google Philippines, where she doubled the revenue from the Internet giant’s largest client in the country within a year, and grew its portfolio by 60% year on year, among other feats. Prior to that, she had worked for Hatchd, Inc. (Rappler), Yahoo Philippines, Havoc Digital, G-Xchange, Inc., ABS-CBN Interactive and Globe Telecom.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021