Irish indie Mind the Gap Films has sold the worldwide format and tape rights of their hit show Lords & Ladles to FremantleMedia. The wholly owned format had a first series on Irish broadcaster RTE1 this summer where it scored highly with both the critics and in the ratings.
Lords & Ladles is a hugely entertaining lifestyle show that takes the viewer on a historical journey to celebrate the past through the wonders of food and the glories of cooking. The show is fronted by three top chefs, who are well established with the national audience and are as oddly complimentary as the Top Gear trio, with egos to match. The series gives the audience a peep behind the doors and histories of some of the grandest stately private homes in the country and a window into the everyday lives of the families who lived there.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020