Irish indie Mind the Gap Films has sold the worldwide format and tape rights of their hit show Lords & Ladles to FremantleMedia. The wholly owned format had a first series on Irish broadcaster RTE1 this summer where it scored highly with both the critics and in the ratings.
Lords & Ladles is a hugely entertaining lifestyle show that takes the viewer on a historical journey to celebrate the past through the wonders of food and the glories of cooking. The show is fronted by three top chefs, who are well established with the national audience and are as oddly complimentary as the Top Gear trio, with egos to match. The series gives the audience a peep behind the doors and histories of some of the grandest stately private homes in the country and a window into the everyday lives of the families who lived there.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020