ITV Studios announced it has appointed David Mott to the post of Chief Executive Officer, ITV Studios Australia. Mott will take up his post in November from his current role of Managing Director of Nine Network, Perth and Network Program Executive. He will report to Maria Kyriacou, MD of ITV Studios Global Entertainment and Rest of World.
Prior to Nine Network, he led Network Ten’s brand repositioning with a targeted content commissioning strategy as Chief Programming Officer. He had held various senior roles at Seven Network as well.
Mott will drive the strategy for ITV Studios Australia, build on existing successes and develop further opportunities for ITV Studios in the Australian marketplace. As part of his new team, Augustus Dulgaro has been appointed to the newly created role of COO, ITV Studios Australia. Dulgaro continues in his role as EVP, Distribution for Asia Pacific for ITV Studios Global Entertainment.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021