London– FremantleMedia International proudly celebrates its drama heritage with the launch of 45 years of Classic Characters: Comedy and Drama. Featuring some of the most iconic titles and legendary characters of our time, the classic collection will be launched to buyers at the upcoming MIPCOM.
From much loved British sitcoms such as Goodnight Sweetheart and Birds of a Feather, to action packed cop dramas The Sweeney andMinder, to internationally renowned favourites such as the unforgettable Baywatch and the laugh out loud Benny Hill. FremantleMedia International’s eclectic portfolio boasts much-loved characters and TV gems created by some of the most reputable writers and producers in the business.
Sarah Doole, Director of Global Drama, FremantleMedia; “For the past few years we’ve put a lot of focus on strengthening our drama portfolio, but little does everyone know that we’ve actually been producing scripted content for quite a while and are very lucky to have some real crown jewels of drama and comedy in our back catalogue. With classic characters, timeless storylines and iconic talent, these shows have entertained and influenced generations. With something for every taste, we’re thrilled to be presenting some of our extensive back catalogue at MIPCOM.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 98 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020