Headlining from the U.K. is groundbreaking reality thriller Hunted, which premiered this month on Channel 4. Also on the slate is family entertainment series Spelling Star, from Endemol Shine Australia, and Shine France’s Big Music Quiz, which launched on TF1 in July.
Meanwhile, Endemol Shine Israel has created Fast Cash, a game show with 50 cash machines ready to dispense astronomical amounts of money. The show launched on Reshet and was the Israeli channel’s highest rating entertainment launch of 2015.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020