Headlining from the U.K. is groundbreaking reality thriller Hunted, which premiered this month on Channel 4. Also on the slate is family entertainment series Spelling Star, from Endemol Shine Australia, and Shine France’s Big Music Quiz, which launched on TF1 in July.
Meanwhile, Endemol Shine Israel has created Fast Cash, a game show with 50 cash machines ready to dispense astronomical amounts of money. The show launched on Reshet and was the Israeli channel’s highest rating entertainment launch of 2015.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020