Their previous works include Xin’s debut film The Coffin in the Mountain which screened at the Venice Critics’ Week and received two Golden Horse Awards nominations last year. Kongsakul’s debut feature film Eternity won the Tiger Award at the International Film Festival Rotterdam in 2010, while Tan’s short film Not Working Today won the Best Singapore Short at the 25th Singapore International Festival. Tan’s previous short film For Two competed at the 66th Venice Film Festival.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020