Nicky Davies Williams, CEO at DCD Rights, commented, “We’re very pleased to announce this first round of deals in these important international territories for Penn & Teller: Fool Us in Vegas. There is a strong appetite in the global market for magic content, and this series is a great blend of magic, comedy and competition, showcasing Penn & Teller’s uniquely entertaining style. The fantastic ratings achieved in the US will be a huge asset as we showcase the series at MIPCOM, allowing us to offer our clients a proven success for their primetime schedules.”
The spectacular Penn & Teller: Fool Us in Vegas throws down the gauntlet to every magician in the US and from around the world to perform their most mystifying tricks to fool Penn & Teller. Each episode features four magicians ranging from the most skilful to the most hilarious who will test the magical insight of the world famous duo – can they work out how the trick was performed?
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020