Beta brings extensive series and kids’ shows to MIPCOM
Munich– Beta Film heads to MIPCOM 2015 with an extensive series slate containing no less than nine fresh shows as well as an extended catalogue of its new Kids & Family label. Highlights include The Valley – In the Mist of Silence, Imperial, Cedar Cove (38×60’), Lost Letters Mysteries (21×60’), and 30 Degrees in February (20×60’). The Valley – In the Mist of Silence is the first one hour original production of TNT Series, the series-channel of Turner Broadcasting System Deutschland, which reaches six million households in the German speaking territory via Sky and other platforms.
With a line-up of 14 shows, among them nine series, Beta’s new label Kids & Family enters this year’s MIP Junior market. BBC just recently acquired the preschool-series Patchwork Pals (26×4’), and Beta’s extended NRK-slate includes English language documentary Message in a Bottle (13×12’). The feature film section is headed by the two German box office hits, Enid Blyton’s adventurous Famous Five IV, The Pasta Detectives, and Estonia’s The Secret Society of Souptown.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020