ABC Commercial has been appointed the international distribution partner for the new Australian series, Bobbie the Bear (10 x 3’ HD), created by Lavender Bear Productions.
Bobbie the Bear is a delightful live action animation series about the adventures of a very cute, resourceful and inquisitive purple bear. The series was inspired by the incredible popularity of a soft lavender-scented purple bear called Bobbie which has taken Asia by storm. Last year, more than 65,000 tourists flocked to the Tasmanian lavender farm where the series is set to pick up their own bear, where demand far exceeds supply.
Bobbie together with his animal friends – including a Tasmanian Tiger, a Tasmanian devil, an Owl, a Bug and Bees – explore the world around them solving any problem that comes their way. “We are thrilled to be taking the gorgeous Bobbie the Bear to an international audience,” said Sharon Ramsay-Luck, Head of Sales & Business Development for ABC Commercial. “The series is the perfect fit for our children’s catalogue, which is renowned for its high quality content. The beautifully crafted storylines together with the scenic lavender farm where the series is set has created a magic that will appeal to all ages, worldwide.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020