Creative features have also been added to interstitials to help advertisers extend their best content beyond Twitter. Firstly, Twitter users can now Retweet and favorite directly from their Twitter Audience Platform ad. Customizable call to action buttons have also been added to help users more efficiently drive their desired user action.
Over the last few months, great feedback was received on how the Twitter Audience Platform has helped advertisers drive mobile app installs and re-engagements, higher engagement rates and incredible reach. Specifically, brand advertisers who ran campaigns across both Twitter and the Twitter Audience Platform were able to double their reach and lower CPEs by as much as 30%. Additionally, a June 2015 study that Twitter commissioned from MediaScience showed that consumers — both on and off Twitter users — spent about 123% more time with Twitter Audience Platform ads compared to traditional mobile interstitial ads. The research also showed that non-Twitter users who saw a Twitter Audience Platform ad expressed about 11% more positive sentiment towards the brand advertiser.
The Twitter Audience Platform is now available globally to all managed clients driving Tweet engagements and video views. It is also being tested by select clients driving mobile app installs and re-engagements. Over the next few months, Twitter plans to expand the program to other objectives, including website clicks and conversions.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020