Singapore – Last year, Twitter launched the Twitter Publisher Network to help advertisers connect with audiences beyond the platform in thousands of mobile apps while using Twitter’s powerful measurement, targeting, and creative tools. Since then, Twitter has continued to test it with customers, listened to their feedback, and gained valuable insights. They have announced significant expansions to the TPN, including a new name to better reflect the evolution of the product: Twitter Audience Platform – a simple and effective way for advertisers to reach over 700 million people on and off of Twitter.
Firstly, Twitter is expanding beyond mobile app installs and re-engagements, by offering advertisers the ability to drive two additional objectives with the Twitter Audience Platform: Tweet engagements and video views. Both are now available for the first time in beta to all managed clients globally. Secondly, Twitter is launching new creative formats to help advertisers better engage with their in-app audience.
Drive video views and Tweet engagements
Advertisers can now easily extend their Promoted Video and Tweet engagement campaigns to the Twitter Audience Platform with a single click. Many of the targeting signals used on Twitter such as interest, username, and keyword can be applied to their campaigns across mobile apps. As on Twitter, Promoted Videos on the Twitter Audience Platform can play automatically on a device with all video being 100% in-view.
New creative features
On the Twitter Audience Platform, Promoted Tweets are transformed into immersive ad formats including video, native ads, banners, and interstitials. For example:
â— Tweet engagement campaigns on Twitter become interstitial and native ads
â— Promoted Video campaigns are turned into in-app video ads
â— App install or re-engagement campaigns become interstitial or banner ads
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 567 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020