Singapore – Last year, Twitter launched the Twitter Publisher Network to help advertisers connect with audiences beyond the platform in thousands of mobile apps while using Twitter’s powerful measurement, targeting, and creative tools. Since then, Twitter has continued to test it with customers, listened to their feedback, and gained valuable insights. They have announced significant expansions to the TPN, including a new name to better reflect the evolution of the product: Twitter Audience Platform – a simple and effective way for advertisers to reach over 700 million people on and off of Twitter.
Firstly, Twitter is expanding beyond mobile app installs and re-engagements, by offering advertisers the ability to drive two additional objectives with the Twitter Audience Platform: Tweet engagements and video views. Both are now available for the first time in beta to all managed clients globally. Secondly, Twitter is launching new creative formats to help advertisers better engage with their in-app audience.
Drive video views and Tweet engagements
Advertisers can now easily extend their Promoted Video and Tweet engagement campaigns to the Twitter Audience Platform with a single click. Many of the targeting signals used on Twitter such as interest, username, and keyword can be applied to their campaigns across mobile apps. As on Twitter, Promoted Videos on the Twitter Audience Platform can play automatically on a device with all video being 100% in-view.
New creative features
On the Twitter Audience Platform, Promoted Tweets are transformed into immersive ad formats including video, native ads, banners, and interstitials. For example:
â— Tweet engagement campaigns on Twitter become interstitial and native ads
â— Promoted Video campaigns are turned into in-app video ads
â— App install or re-engagement campaigns become interstitial or banner ads
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020