“Meanwhile, we anticipate more synergies will be unlocked as we press on with the integration of CSL, as the enlarged mobile business marches into its second year of operation as Hong Kong’s leading mobile operator,” he said.
Arena said that, despite uncertainties in some advanced economies, HKT expected to continue to benefit from the growth in demand for international connectivity services, especially in emerging markets.
“Having grown at a modest pace this year, the Hong Kong economy looks set to face further uncertainties given the generally weak macro-conditions within the major global economies. Management will retain a cautious approach in our operations, but we are confident that our innovation and market-leading services will continue to give us a competitive advantage even in a challenging environment,” he said.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020