BoPaul Media adds “Miracle Worker” to MIPCOM slate
BoPaul Media is planning to convert the series to HD to meet today’s broadcast standards and requirements.
In June, BoPaul Media acquired from the Katz estate “Mussolini: The Untold Story”, starring Academy Award-winner Scott as Benito Mussolini. The 7-hour mini-series was telecast on NBC in the U.S. in November 1985 and in more than 100 countries. The balanced story spans “Il Duce’s” beginnings in 1922 when he gathered power through his Black Shirt militia in Italy and winds its way through his many military and political accomplishments and failures. Unlike other filmed accounts of the man, this version equally focuses on him as a dedicated husband, devoted father, and passionate lover. It ends with his and his mistress’ demise at the hands of an angry mob on a roadside near Milan in 1945. Also stars Robert Downey, Jr., Academy Award-winner Lee Grant, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Raul Julia, Gabriel Byrne, and Virginia Madsen as his mistress. The script was written by Stirling Silliphant (Academy Award for “In the Heat of the Night”) and directed by Billy Graham (“21 Hours Over Munich”).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020