Prime Entertainment inks new package deal with Telesud
Prime Entertainment Group just inked a new Package Deal of 148 Hours with Telesud. The TV Station owned by WIAM group has expanded considerably in the last few years and now airs in multiple territories around the world reaching successfully a large Pan African and Afro-European audience.
New package deal includes Prime Entertainment Group’s own production as well as 100 episodes of Discovery and Travel series on wonderful and fascinating destinations from South Africa to Guatemala. The programmes will be aired on Telesud pan African feed including more than 20 countries in Africa and Europe.
Prime Entertainment Group confirms again its capacity to fulfil large demand of content for all type of channels thanks to its diversified and important catalogue.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020