Nelvana and CJ E&M pilot Super Wings merchandise programme
Toronto, Canada − Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana Enterprises, announced that it has signed a deal with CJ E&M, Asia’s #1 Entertainment and Media Company, to represent the North American merchandise licensing rights for their action-packed preschool series, Super Wings. The deal grants Nelvana Enterprises representation rights for all merchandise categories with the exception of toys, which will be distributed by Auldey Toys North America in the U.S. and Imports Dragon in Canada.
Super Wings, co-produced by FunnyFlux Entertainment, the original creator, with Little Airplane
Productions, Qianqi Animation, EBS and CJ E&M had its broadcast launch on Korean channel EBS in September 2014, where it debuted as one of the top five preschool animated series and has since been sold into over 40 countries worldwide. In the United States, Super Wings currently airs on Sprout and the series will launch on Canada’s leading preschool network, Treehouse, in Fall 2015.
“Super Wings is a great addition to Nelvana’s portfolio,” said Andrew Kerr, Co-Head, Nelvana Enterprises. “Having had success with brands born out of Asian, such as Beyblade and Bakugan, we are excited for the opportunity to work with CJ E&M and Auldey China in launching this popular Korean property in North America.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020