Through their travels, the Emirates Globalistas in Be There explore fashion, food, music, adventure, extreme sports and local culture in different parts of the world and share their experiences through videos and photos they post on http://emirates.com/BeThere. Be There’s campaign elements include an overview video; a profile video for each Emirates Globalista introducing them to viewers; videos of NGC Key Experiences, showcasing the Globalistas’ experiences on their travel to different destinations; and Destination Creatives that call for viewers to share their own personal experiences of the featured cities. Moreover, five different regional NGC websites will each have their own dedicated Be There page, detailing the campaign information. Viewers will also be invited to join the Emirates conversation using the hashtag #BeingThere.
Be There runs exclusively on NGC in the U.S., United Kingdom, Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and India, promoting Emirates with compelling stories of human connection.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021