London – MP & Silva announced it has acquired the media rights of one of the world’s most exciting football leagues, LaLiga, in Scandinavia and Finland, as well as Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, and Japan. The deal makes MP & Silva the exclusive distributor across media platforms including television rights across cable, satellite and terrestrial, internet TV, IPTV and mobile.
The agreement covers all matches during the tournament as well as archive footage and promotional clips.
Marco Auletta, CEO of MP & Silva said, “MP & Silva is very proud of its fruitful and long lasting partnership with LaLiga. It is a fantastic league that features some of the highest quality and most attractive football in the world and we’re looking forward to broadening its fan base into new territories.”
LaLiga is undisputedly one of the best and most prestigious professional sports leagues in the world. It has been the strongest league in Europe for the past five years according to UEFA’s league coefficient, and counts among its players some of the best scorers of all time – Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to name but a few. This new agreement reinforces MP & Silva’s comprehensive line-up of top football leagues, tournaments and club content from around the world.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020