This year’s convention has the underlying theme of “disruption” running through all the sessions, which will include the latest developments in over-the-top (OTT) services, new programme formats, the role of venture capital in the TV industry and the latest advancements in technology, as well as the ever-critical matters of piracy, broadcast rights, and licensing issues.
The impressive list of speakers who have signed up to date to share their views include: Li Ruigang, Chairman, China Media Capital; Tom Mockridge CEO, Virgin Media; Dominic Proctor, Global President GroupM; Alon Shtruzman, CEO International, Keshet Media; David Shing, Digital Prophet, AOL; Jay Samit, CEO Seachange; Lauren Zalaznick, founder of the LZ Sunday Paper; Sam Rogoway, CEO, Victorious; Partho Dasgupta, CEO BARC India; and Mark Howard, Chief Revenue Officer, Forbes Media.
The CASBAA Convention also provides plenty of opportunity for members and delegates to meet and interact with industry colleagues. As well as the booth display area and networking lounges for guests to relax, there are the popular networking parties.
Supporters for the CASBAA Convention 2015 include: ABS, APT Satellite, France 24, InvestHK, ITV Choice, MEASAT, PwC, RTL CBS Asia, Scripps, Networks Interactive, SES, Time Warner, True Visions and Turner.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 257 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 80 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 74 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 70 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021