Hong Kong −This year’s CASBAA Convention looks at the monumental sea change that is being experienced by the TV industry, and will explore how technologies, content, and services are leading the charge as the broadcast and digital landscapes become increasingly intertwined.
With the theme ‘Making Waves’, the convention will highlight how new business models are helping companies navigate these uncharted seas and take a look at the disruptors who are churning up the waters of business as usual.
One of the must-attend events on the Asia Pacific broadcast industry calendar, the annual CASBAA Convention is renowned for gathering a heavyweight speaker line up from key organisations across the industry to discuss the pertinent issues facing the TV business now and in years to come. With the convention moving to a new venue at the Intercontinental Hotel, participants won’t fail to be impressed by the stunning views over Hong Kong harbour as well as the inspiring speaker and plenary sessions.
“Linear TV is still a major force in the Asia Pacific region, but there is no denying that the industry today is in a state of flux,” said Christopher Slaughter, CEO, CASBAA. “These are very exciting times. Never before has there been such a strong opportunity to provide and distribute content to the consumer when, and where, they want it.
“With this rapidly evolving landscape, we encourage our members to make waves of their own by exploring new business models and strategies that will help provide dynamic content across a number of different screens.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020