Little Charmers’ turn on the charm on Nick Jr. Asia
Singapore – Preschoolers will enter a whimsical world of spellbinding adventures when Little Charmers, a brand-new animated preschool series that celebrates the magic of friendship, airs weekdays at 8.35am (WIB/TH) and 9.35am (HK/MY/PH/ SG) on Nick Jr. in Asia. A production of Nelvana Enterprises and Spin Master Entertainment, the series follows best friends and Charmers-in-Training Hazel, Posie and Lavender as they attempt to solve everyday problems and in the process, find themselves in the middle of funny situations. Together, the three Charmers learn that with a little imagination, friendship and teamwork, they can overcome just about any magical mishap they encounter.
In the series premiere, Prince Not So Charming, Hazel and her friends turn a frog prince into a real prince and must teach him to be charming before time runs out and he reverts back into a frog.
Meet the Little Charmers:
• Hazel – a big-hearted, driven and curious girl with a leap-before-you-look nature, who puts the finishing touches on all the spells
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 66 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020