Little Charmers’ turn on the charm on Nick Jr. Asia
Singapore – Preschoolers will enter a whimsical world of spellbinding adventures when Little Charmers, a brand-new animated preschool series that celebrates the magic of friendship, airs weekdays at 8.35am (WIB/TH) and 9.35am (HK/MY/PH/ SG) on Nick Jr. in Asia. A production of Nelvana Enterprises and Spin Master Entertainment, the series follows best friends and Charmers-in-Training Hazel, Posie and Lavender as they attempt to solve everyday problems and in the process, find themselves in the middle of funny situations. Together, the three Charmers learn that with a little imagination, friendship and teamwork, they can overcome just about any magical mishap they encounter.
In the series premiere, Prince Not So Charming, Hazel and her friends turn a frog prince into a real prince and must teach him to be charming before time runs out and he reverts back into a frog.
Meet the Little Charmers:
• Hazel – a big-hearted, driven and curious girl with a leap-before-you-look nature, who puts the finishing touches on all the spells
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020