Paris – Adam Crozier, Chief Executive of ITV plc, the UK’s leading commercial broadcaster and independent production company, is to deliver the MIPCOM Media Mastermind Keynote at MIPCOM.
The MIPCOM conference theme is “A New Creative Excellence.” Crozier will discuss ITV’s strategy to build an international content business, including the creative renewal of ITV Studios and ITV’s international expansion in key markets including America, where it is now the largest independent producer of non-scripted programmes. The conversation will also explore ITV’s growing international scripted business, coinciding with the launch of ITV Studios’ new ambitious dramas Beowulf and Jekyll & Hyde. His keynote is scheduled for 5 October as part of the MIPCOM global entertainment market that runs from 5-8 October 2015, in Cannes.
ITV operates the largest commercial family of channels in the UK and as an integrated producer broadcaster, creates, owns and distributes world class content on multiple platforms. ITV’s international content business, ITV Studios, has significant scale in major creative markets around the world and is focused on creating formats, factual entertainment and drama which return and travel.
Crozier joined ITV as CEO in April 2010 and shortly afterwards launched a five-year plan to turn it into a stronger, more balanced company that is less dependent on the advertising market. ITV has since been transformed into a high-growth business with increasing emphasis on international content creation and distribution, and is demonstrably much stronger, creatively, commercially and financially.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020