Hong Kong – ITV Choice will launch across Singapore following a deal between ITV and pay-TV operator Singtel. The commercial channel will broadcast on Singtel TV as the home of great British drama and entertainment.
Singapore audiences will now have a wide variety of beloved British programming lined up to enjoy for the remainder of 2015 and beyond. Upcoming dramas include the latest series (Series 7) of Doc Martin staring Martin Clunes as the grumpy Doctor of this hugely successful medical comedy drama filmed in Cornwall and the brand new mini-series The Trials of Jimmy Rose, starring Ray Winstone and Amanda Redman – both dramas to be broadcast within 24 hours of UK TX. Entertainment highlights include series 9 of The Jonathan Ross Show, series 4 of Paul O’Grady: For the Love Of Dogs and the ratings juggernaught I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, which will return for its 15th series.
Other ITV Choice titles include the continuing series of Vera, Lewis, Murdoch Mysteries and Midsomer Murders, as well as Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and Britain’s best-loved soaps, Coronation Street and Emmerdale. All programming will air very close to UK TX dates, with the soaps airing within 24 to 48 hours of the UK.
The launch in Singapore coincides with recent launches across the region, including on Clear TV in Nepal and DCTV in Taiwan, as well as the channel launching across the Africa continent on DStv in May this year.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020