Indra Suharjono appointed CEO of Next Media Animation
Hong Kong / Taiwan — Next Media Animation (NMA) announced that Indra Suharjono will join NMA as its CEO based in Taiwan. Effective immediately, Suharjono will be responsible in driving and delivering on the growth plans of the company and to establish NMA as the premier animation studio in Asia and home to creators worldwide. Suharjono will succeed Kith Ng, who will join the board of NMA and focus on NMA productions and new technology with the Media Lab.
The announcement was made by Jimmy Lai, to whom Suharjono will report.
“Indra brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Next Media Animation and will be a tremendous asset in realizing our goals as we enter into our next phase of growth,” commented Jimmy Lai, Chairman of Next Media Animation. “We are aggressively moving forward with plans to grow our animation production in the kids’ space and Indra has the relationships and acumen to help drive this expansion. She will be a perfect complement to our NMA team.”
Building on Next Media Animation’s existing successful business, Suharjono will be working with creators to develop animation for Asia and the rest of the world in time, on model and on budget.
Suharjono is one of the leading media executives in the Asia Pacific region with a consistent record of successful accomplishments and hundreds of millions of dollars in retail, ad sales and distribution revenue—specialising in the kids & family, and youth entertainment space.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021