Globo announced agreement with Australian TV provider Luso Vision to broadcast Globo’s international channel to its subscribers in Australia. Until the end of July, the service will also be available to the company’s subscribers in New Zealand. With the new partnership, Globo is now present on all continents, allowing Brazilians living in Oceania to follow the channel’s programming.
The signal transmitted to both countries follows the programming grid of Globo’s international channel in Japan.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020