Globecast provided services for the 28th SEAGames
Singapore — Globecast announced that it has supplied distribution services for ten broadcasters covering the recent SEA (South East Asian) Games. Globecast was contracted by HBS, the Production Partner of MediaCorp, official media partner and host broadcaster to provide distribution.
The 28th occurrence of the Games saw this major sporting event return to Singapore after a 22-year gap. 36 sports and 402 events featured in the eleven-day spectacle including more unusual sports like wushu, sepak takraw and wakeboarding.
Globecast facilitated the distribution of ten channels to regional host broadcasters across Asia, creating two multiplexes onsite at the International Broadcasting Centre (IBC), one with six channels (in 36 MHz) and one with four (in 24 MHz). These were then uplinked via a 4.5m dish at the IBC dish farm using NS3 modulation.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 66 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 58 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 50 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020