Get Ace’ secures multiple broadcast deals including Hulu.
Galaxy Pop’s animated comedy hit Get Ace continues its run of strong international sales, with the series now heading to Hulu.
Get Ace will be broadcast on the U.S. streaming service under the new Hulu Kids, a new collection for Hulu subscribers that brings together ad-free kids shows in one secure area.
Along with Hulu, Get Ace has also been sold to Teletoon+ (Poland), Gloob (Brazil) and OKTO (Singapore).
These latest deals continue the strong international interest in the series, following other sales including Boing (France), TVE (Spain), E-Junior (UAE), Zoom (Israel), TVNZ (New Zealand), plus Australia’s ABC and Network TEN’s youth-focused digital channel ELEVEN.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020