Singapore & London – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, has made two senior appointments to its international communications team.
Mike Cheong joins as Communications Manager for CNBC Asia Pacific on 13 July and will be based at the Singapore office.
Cheong joins CNBC from global public relations and communications firm Burson-Marsteller. In his role as a Senior Associate, Cheong managed accounts across the government, corporate and hospitality sectors in addition to providing crisis management and social media counsel. Among his clients were the Singapore Tourism Board, DesignSingapore Council, Singapore International Foundation, Meltwater and Far East Hospitality.
Prior to joining Burson-Marsteller in 2012, Cheong worked at Bite Communications, GPA Holdings and as a sports journalist. He holds a degree in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University.
Lee Thompson joins as Communications Manager for CNBC EMEA on 27 July and will be based at the London office.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021