Singapore & London – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, has made two senior appointments to its international communications team.
Mike Cheong joins as Communications Manager for CNBC Asia Pacific on 13 July and will be based at the Singapore office.
Cheong joins CNBC from global public relations and communications firm Burson-Marsteller. In his role as a Senior Associate, Cheong managed accounts across the government, corporate and hospitality sectors in addition to providing crisis management and social media counsel. Among his clients were the Singapore Tourism Board, DesignSingapore Council, Singapore International Foundation, Meltwater and Far East Hospitality.
Prior to joining Burson-Marsteller in 2012, Cheong worked at Bite Communications, GPA Holdings and as a sports journalist. He holds a degree in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University.
Lee Thompson joins as Communications Manager for CNBC EMEA on 27 July and will be based at the London office.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020