Singapore & London – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, has made two senior appointments to its international communications team.
Mike Cheong joins as Communications Manager for CNBC Asia Pacific on 13 July and will be based at the Singapore office.
Cheong joins CNBC from global public relations and communications firm Burson-Marsteller. In his role as a Senior Associate, Cheong managed accounts across the government, corporate and hospitality sectors in addition to providing crisis management and social media counsel. Among his clients were the Singapore Tourism Board, DesignSingapore Council, Singapore International Foundation, Meltwater and Far East Hospitality.
Prior to joining Burson-Marsteller in 2012, Cheong worked at Bite Communications, GPA Holdings and as a sports journalist. He holds a degree in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University.
Lee Thompson joins as Communications Manager for CNBC EMEA on 27 July and will be based at the London office.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 59 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020