Fred Media’s factual animal programme We’re Talking Animals has taken off in multiple territories after deals with major international broadcasters AB Groupe France, TVP Poland and TVB Hong Kong.
AB Groupe has secured rights for France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorra, and French-speaking Switzerland, Africa, Mauritius, Madagascar and Turkey, while TVP has secured Poland and TVB, Hong Kong.
The 40-part educational kids programme We’re Talking Animals premiered on Discovery Kids before being introduced to multiple Inflight schedules, and other international broadcasters in Middle East, Africa, Asia and now Europe.
Fred Media’s General Manager, Michael Aldrich said, “We’re really pleased that We’re Talking Animals is attracting such high calibre broadcasters, a testament to the qualities and values of the series”.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020