Fred Media’s factual animal programme We’re Talking Animals has taken off in multiple territories after deals with major international broadcasters AB Groupe France, TVP Poland and TVB Hong Kong.
AB Groupe has secured rights for France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorra, and French-speaking Switzerland, Africa, Mauritius, Madagascar and Turkey, while TVP has secured Poland and TVB, Hong Kong.
The 40-part educational kids programme We’re Talking Animals premiered on Discovery Kids before being introduced to multiple Inflight schedules, and other international broadcasters in Middle East, Africa, Asia and now Europe.
Fred Media’s General Manager, Michael Aldrich said, “We’re really pleased that We’re Talking Animals is attracting such high calibre broadcasters, a testament to the qualities and values of the series”.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020