London – CAKE announced a three party co-venture with animation powerhouse Titmouse, Inc. and C3 Entertainment Inc. owners of The Three Stooges brand.
The three companies will team up to produce a brand new Three Stooges animated series, which CAKE and Titmouse will start introducing to potential partners at Annecy, with C3 taking the project to LIMA as well.
Produced by animation studio Titmouse, Inc. (Turbo FAST, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja), it is the intention for the series to be directed by a broad group of established directors, who will each be asked to take the lead on several episodes. The pilot animatic was created with Christy Karacas (Superjail!) directing, other directors will be added in a second stage.
The 52 x 11’ animated series is set to have the same broad family appeal that is associated with The Three Stooges classic brand, with the physical, visual and slapstick humour taken to whole new levels. With limited dialogue, the series will be ideal for international audiences and multiple platforms.
The Three Stooges is one of the most successful and recognisable brands worldwide enjoying nearly 100 years of success on stage, screen and television. Appearing in over 220 films, numerous TV appearances, a recent theatrical release, DVD releases and an international licensing and merchandising programme, Larry, Moe and Curly have maintained their popularity with audiences all over the world. Appearing regularly on television, their comedy classics continue to make people laugh, delighting old fans while attracting a new generation.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020