London – CAKE announced a three party co-venture with animation powerhouse Titmouse, Inc. and C3 Entertainment Inc. owners of The Three Stooges brand.
The three companies will team up to produce a brand new Three Stooges animated series, which CAKE and Titmouse will start introducing to potential partners at Annecy, with C3 taking the project to LIMA as well.
Produced by animation studio Titmouse, Inc. (Turbo FAST, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja), it is the intention for the series to be directed by a broad group of established directors, who will each be asked to take the lead on several episodes. The pilot animatic was created with Christy Karacas (Superjail!) directing, other directors will be added in a second stage.
The 52 x 11’ animated series is set to have the same broad family appeal that is associated with The Three Stooges classic brand, with the physical, visual and slapstick humour taken to whole new levels. With limited dialogue, the series will be ideal for international audiences and multiple platforms.
The Three Stooges is one of the most successful and recognisable brands worldwide enjoying nearly 100 years of success on stage, screen and television. Appearing in over 220 films, numerous TV appearances, a recent theatrical release, DVD releases and an international licensing and merchandising programme, Larry, Moe and Curly have maintained their popularity with audiences all over the world. Appearing regularly on television, their comedy classics continue to make people laugh, delighting old fans while attracting a new generation.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.4k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 527 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 92 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021