France’s Canal+ free-to-air DTT channel D8 has picked up Armoza Format’s hit game show Still Standing. The season will be produced in partnership with Terminal E Studios, the joint venture between France’s Terminal 9 and Belgium’s Everlasting Group, and is set to air in their daily access prime time slot. The tense game show has also been acquired by an undisclosed party in French-speaking Belgium.
This commission follows on from the recent licenses by Mexico’s Azteca and Italy’s Canale 5, and the 4th season commission by Israel’s Channel 10.
Created by July-August Productions, Still Standing knocks both contestants and viewers off of their feet! The prime-time game show format offers contestants the chance to win $1 million by out-guessing ten opponents in ten fast-paced and dramatic trivia battles. As the clock winds down, contestants fight to be the last one still standing, because if they’re left scrambling for the answer, they’ll literally be dropped from the game – straight through the floor of the studio!
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 76 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020