Cologne, Paris – Exclusive Ultra HD content broadcast in the HOT BIRD 4K1 channel operated by Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) continues to expand and diversify with new input from SPI International and ANIXE HD Television. SPI International, operator of more than 30 TV channels on four continents, and German broadcaster ANIXE are both displaying original new content at the Anga Com conference and exhibition in Cologne from 9 − 11June. Broadcast free-to-air across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Eutelsat’s HOT BIRD 4K1 channel can be received Direct-to-Home and by cable and IP network operators using the latest 4K TV panels equipped with suitable demodulators and HEVC decoders.
For SPI International, the demo represents the first preview of native Ultra HD content to be shown by 4K FunBox UHD, a brand new fully commercial channel scheduled to launch this autumn at Eutelsat’s HOT BIRD position. 4K FunBox UHD will address cable and IP network operators and DTH communities in Germany and other key TV markets in the HOT BIRD footprint.
ANIXE HD Television has also selected Anga Com to air 15 minutes of exclusive Ultra HD content on HOT BIRD 4K1. The footage includes extracts of lifestyle and documentary magazines, a cooking show, a cinema magazine and spectacular outdoor productions filmed with Ultra HD cameras.
“With 4K FunBox UHD viewers will be able to experience more nuance, faster frame rates, exceptional contrast dynamics and extended colours,” said Berk Uziyel, Executive Director of Filmbox International Ltd.. “In addition to wildlife documentaries, some of the eye-popping content we are showing includes the San Francisco skyline, an amazing study of cloud movements and skylight as well as the Ultra HD footage of Asian cities by night. We are also planning to add sports programming and musical events, all in 4K quality,” he added.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020