Singtel Advertising, a media platform under Group Consumer, is pleased to announce the appointment of Melvin Yong as new Director of Advertising Sales with immediate effect.
Melvin will be responsible for leading the Advertising Sales team, reporting to Anurag Dahiya, Head of Content & Advertising Sales. In this role, he will be instrumental in driving sales of advertising inventory generated by Singtel services offered on various platforms such as Singtel TV, NewsLoop and insing.com.
Commenting on the new appointment, Anurag Dahiya said, “Melvin brings valuable know-how to Singtel Advertising and will be an asset to the team. His well-rounded background spanning the entertainment, sports and education genres and regional expertise will put us in good stead as we explore innovative solutions for our clients in this integrated digital age and grow our presence regionally.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020